WOUNDED WARRIOR INFORMATION TO PUT BY THE PHONE
1. WHAT HAPPENED?
2. WHAT IS THE INJURY?
3. WHERE IS THE FAMILY MEMBER NOW?
4. WHERE WAS THE FAMILY MEMBER WHEN INJURED?
5. WERE OTHERS IN THE GROUP INJURED?
6. WHEN DID THE INJURY OCCUR?
7. CONTACT PERSON Name and Rank:
Keep our chapter members' names and addresses with your information so that we can be of help. Please notify Janet Ellison or any member of our chapter upon receipt of a call. We are here to support each other and we will be there whenever and however we are needed!
For other information please check on www.bluestarmothers.org for other information sheets, copy them and keep them handy: (Pre-Deployment Family Planning, Golden Rules Thumb). Also, on the Wounded Warriors link: (Wounded Warriors Notification Sheet, Support for Wounded Warriors)